Tuesday, May 21, 2013

[SGS] SD card recognition / turning off USB storage

[SGS] SD card recognition / turning off USB storage [SGS] SD card recognition / turning off USB storage
Hey people,


Hope this forum is still alive :)


I've been having trouble with my G i9000; in turning off USB storage and recognising my external SD card.

In settings, it displays 'not available' in both the SD and USB columns.

At first, I thought the micro-sd card was simply fried (the phone is some years old) or corrupted.

So, I tried formatting it multiple times, as well as factory resets and inserting a brand-new memory card.


But without luck.

As soon as I want to use the camera, the phone still demands I turn off USB storage.

Isn't there simply a button I'm grotesquely overlooking that does this?

(as I think some newer models show a bar in 'notifications' when they are connected to a pc which they can use to turn off USB. Don't know if the S1 works differently or my phone does not show it.)


The strange thing is that I may not access the memories through pc or phone, but if I remove my memory card right now, my apps still stop functioning, so it's being used. Arg.


Thanks in advance.

Go to Source [SGS] SD card recognition / turning off USB storage -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By | Dimitar Ivanov Via IT Logistic Center Ltd